So I realized that all we can do is be happy and do the best we can while we are still alive. -Ecclesiastes 3:12

Monday, January 11, 2010

Not-technically-on-the-list-but-I-did-it-anyway: Winning Something

So here's the deal. Textsfromlastnight expanded from their website to facebook, where each college that is worth anything has a textsfromlastnight group. You send in a funny text you've received and people vote on it by "liking" the post, and then at the end of the week, the administrators announce the winner.

Get this. I won.

Super exciting, right?! I never win anything!

Here's the super exciting announcement:


Amin Haririnia

Amin Haririnia: Congratulations to Sarah Elizabeth Osentoski!! Your text from last night won the "Text of the Week" with 39 "likes" It said: (734): I bet traffic in columbus is nice. Because that's where osu is.(1-734): You're probably right. All the osu students are probably staying on campus for break since no one likes them enough to invite them home for christmas.

Keep the posts coming and don't forget to vote!



Take that Brian. I totes whooped you with not only a good comeback but a win on a website. Which is like a super win because I never win. =)

1 comment: