So I realized that all we can do is be happy and do the best we can while we are still alive. -Ecclesiastes 3:12

Monday, March 15, 2010

Registering for #29: Complete a Triathlon


So I'm officially registered for The Triathlon.

It's perfect.

8/28/2010: Perfect for many reasons. It's my grandpa's birthday, as well as that of my childhood idol Shania Twain. It's at the end of the Summer, so I have the whole season to train and it's not awkward to take time off from work. It'll be warm... including the water!

All Girls: Meaning no pressure, and more friendly competition. =)

Newbie Class: the night before the triathlon, to teach all us first-timers what to do.

Kalamazoo: not too far from home but far enough that it'll be an adventure.

Basically it's gonna be epic. I'm stoked. And kinda freaking out. But at least Dana's doing it with me!!! Now to convince Brian that it's not worth watching...

1 comment: