So I realized that all we can do is be happy and do the best we can while we are still alive. -Ecclesiastes 3:12

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Failing at #29: Complete a Triathlon


Go figure. That 11 mile run resulted in me being in a cast and out of commission for at least 3 weeks. They let me choose between a real cast and a removable one, however, and although I was tempted to ask if they had Power Rangers or Ninja Turtles for the real cast, I went with the strap on boot. Blah. Not only does it do very little for the pain... it SQUEAKS! Super loud! Try walking through the hospital with that thing on... the world will hate you. =P Keeps things interesting though. And my friends always know where I am.

So another week or two until I find out if it's a tendon or a break. Hopefully it's just the tendon and I'll be able to run in a couple of weeks. I'm missing some great running weather. =(

1 comment:

  1. This just proves what I've always known--exercise is not good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete