So I realized that all we can do is be happy and do the best we can while we are still alive. -Ecclesiastes 3:12

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Updated List: #30 - Go to an airport & get on the first plane I can catch.



The list has officially grown. It is always impressive when something new makes the list, because very few things officially make it. Since its conception sometime around 1999, it has acquired 30 items. It has turned down countless more. The issue is that once something is on the list, it is on the list forever. It cannot be altered, deleted, or twisted. Thus, if something is going to be added, it's gotta be good.

That being said, welcome to the world #30! "Go to an airport and get on the first plane I can catch." This could be a very expensive addition, considering that a last minute trip to say, Paris, probably isn't cheap (especially if it's during the tourist season). However, it's definitely something I now want to do before I die and thus, it made the list. (Shout out to Tom for the idea!).

Also, I have officially seen my first "scary" movie and gone to my first haunted house. Although, I am now motivated to see a movie that actually scares me (hardcore) and a haunted house that makes me want to turn around and run out. The search is on.

Next on my list of things to do this fall: Go to an apple orchard/pumpkin patch, pick apples, and get pumpkins to carve. =)

LOVE FALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment