So I realized that all we can do is be happy and do the best we can while we are still alive. -Ecclesiastes 3:12

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm Insane

I have officially realized how incredibly weird I am.

1. I stayed up until 5 a.m. last night for no reason, after a week of averaging 3 hours a night.

2. My "happy driving songs" playlist includes everything from the Mario Kart Love Song to Meet Virginia to Hanson to I'm Blue to Journey and Tom Petty. wtf?

3. I just told my mom that I want a wetsuit for Christmas this year.

4. I had my first fast food hamburger last spring, my first wings in August, and have yet to experience IHOP or Denny's. Not to mention the fact that I've never seen a scary movie and have yet to go on or in anything haunted. I only recently began living, apparently.

5. I'm in nursing school. That may not sound insane, but it is. No doubt.

I need to start living. Being insane is SO much more fun. (Although tonight's Haunted House may change my mind).


1 comment:

  1. Being in nursing school would be one of the scariest things I had ever done--and yet...you do not count it as scary?

    Keep your bucket list going...when you are my age, you will get great joy out of all you have accomplished.

    ReplyDelete